March 29




















I find myself losing track of time.  I am not sure that is important, but then again it seems important.  I have to check my Outlook Calendar a couple times a day…is it Saturday or Sunday?

A big part of this is my husband has been off work all week and every day seems to bleed into the other.  He goes back to work on Monday for the week, he’s on a schedule of one week on, one week off just to reduce the bodies in the building.

That will be a relief when he goes back to work, it will give me more ME time.  For my business, for my thought process, for just not having to attend to his “feelings” or “moods”.  This time of Corono has made me question whether I ever want him to retire as I fear I will be his Activity Director, coming up with fun stuff to do for the next 20 years.

Has it been a week since I last wrote?

The numbers in the US have gone from 26,747 on March 22nd to 124,464 on March 29, 2020.  I think the exponent of 8.1 has slowed down…but I won’t be sure for a few days.

We went to the Giant Supermarket Drug store to get my daughter a pneumonia vaccine.  It was a shit show, the pharmacist didn’t know, Giant has a different protocol as a company than other pharmacies.  And they charge $575 when the shot of out of pocket is only $250….my daughter is an at risk person.  And they wouldn’t give it to her..EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY SHOULD GET THE PNEUMONIA VACCINE, fuck the Flu Vaccine..the Flu doesn’t KILL YA..PNEUMONIA that follows the Flu does. 

The same with the CORONO…

So then I wrote all my clients, and I tried to remind them to be human beings and understand other humans are suffering and to be “nice.” I had a good response
.
I think when you call human beings to be HUMAN...most will step up to the plate.  And that is my hope and my wish.

Comments

Popular Posts